About this Policy
This policy outlines how Evari Services Australia Pty Ltd (Evari) (“we/our/us” and its related companies collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information, and how you can access information that you provide to us or that we collect about you, including when you access and use the Evari Tech Website at www.evari.tech (“Website”).
At Evari we are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with relevant legislation including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the 13 Australian Privacy Principles. This policy provides you with a great way to get an understanding of how your personal information is handled by Evari. This policy explains:
- The kind of personal information we collect
- The purpose for which we collect it
- How we manage and use the personal information that we collect about you
- How you can seek access to and where necessary provide correction of your personal information
- How you can make a complaint relating to our handling of your personal information
We collect information from all individuals and/or businesses who deal with us. By using the Website or otherwise providing us with your personal information you are deemed to agree to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of information as outlined in this policy.
Meaning of Personal Information
“Information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
”How we collect Information from you
We collect personal information from you in various ways, including via telephone, when you interact with us on social media or use on-line forms on social media and when you visit our Website through the use of on-line forms, newsletter sign-up, Live Chat and every time you email us your details.
If you register with us and create an account on the Website (“Account”), during the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information. Creating an Account ensures your data security and privacy. All information entered into your Account will be retained to allow you to log back in at any time. Please ensure you keep your Account user password secure and safe.
We may also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (e.g. when you send us email communications or letters, or otherwise make enquiries through or about the Website).
We also collect information from you using Cookies - these give us the statistics to understand how many people are on the Website, which areas are popular and which areas we need to work on.
Evari records all incoming and outgoing calls and Live Chat on our Website for record keeping, training and quality assurance purposes.Information we collect from you
We may collect a broad range of information from you which may include but is not limited to:
Key personal and business information - your name, residential and business address (address validation), contact details (phone and email)
Financial information - occupation, accounts, bank account information, assets, expenses, income, revenue, and other information provided through software you connect with Evari
Your history - details of products you may have acquired in the past, your payment history and claims history
User analytics - we will collect information based on your interaction with Evari and the Websiteyour location or online activity including IP address and telephone number, date and time you visit the Website, pages you visit and documents you download on the Website. No location data will be collected without your authorisation.
Information we collect from others
We may collect information about you from others such as service providers, partners, agents or brokers. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available, for example, from public registers, public data sources or social media, or made available by third parties.
How do we use your information
We collect information about you and your interactions with us so that we can
- Provide you with our products and services
- Conduct, improve, provide and personalise the Website and our services and business
- Help resolve any problems
- Deal with your inquiries and requests
- Notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we provide
- Allow you to participate in any of the interactive features of the Website, where you chose to do so
- Assist us with our pricing and design of our products
- Administer orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administer records
- Carry out obligations and/or enforce rights arising from any contract between us
- Get a more integrated view of our customer base by combining customer information with external sources to analyse the data in order to gain useful insights. We may also provide data insights and/or related reports to others. This information does not identify you.
- Send you service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages
- Assist with reasonable internal business purposes and processes
- Understand how the Website is used so that we can continually improve it and the services we provide to you
- Undertake researchManage our risk
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Contact you to send you direct marketing material about products, services and promotions relating to Evari and other companies within our group and / or third party partners (e.g. offers/promotions/updates/newsletters). You will be able to unsubscribe to any marketing material at any time by using the unsubscribe function on any communication we send you or by contacting us using the contract details below.
- For any other purpose with your consent
What information do we provide to Third Parties
We may provide your information to third parties.
Third parties include:
- Related entities based in Australia, the United Kingdom or in any other jurisdiction
- Entities that provide products and services to us such as mailing houses or call centre operators, including overseas entities (mostly in the United Kingdom and the United States)
- Brokers, agents and advisers and persons acting on your behalf
- Interested parties (banks, leasing agents)
- Claims-related providers, such as assessors and investigators, who assist with claims
- Auditors, insurers and re-insurers and their representatives, some of which are located outside of Australia (including in the United Kingdom and Singapore)
- Government and law enforcement agencies or regulators
- Entities established to help identify illegal activities and prevent fraud
Where any third party is located outside of Australia, we make sure that appropriate data handling and security arrangements are in place.
Evari do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Gathering and using data
With improvements in technology, organisations are now able to collect and use information to get a more incorporated view of our customers which in turn enables us to provide better products and services.
We may combine customer information with information available from a wide variety of external sources (for example census or Australian Bureau of Statistics data) and analyse the data in order to gain useful insights into our customers to help us deliver a better experience.
Transfer of Data
Using cloud computing services to collect, store and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by using the Website and communicating with us electronically or otherwise providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge our dealing of personal information in this way. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information in accordance with data protection legislation.
Third Party Websites
Credit card payments
What if you don’t provide some information to us
We can only provide our services to you and communicate with you if we have all your relevant information.
How do we manage our Data Security
We store most of your personal information in computer systems and databases operated either by us or our external service providers.We take active steps to protect personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.We use cloud computing services to host the Website and provide services for the best possible performance and security. We make sure we adhere to security best practices to protect your data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access. This includes but is not limited to browser and data encryption as well as procedures and access controls for all of our systems.When no longer required or requested by you, where possible all information is destroyed in a secure manner and in accordance with our legal requirements or internal needs.
Quality and Access to Personal Information
We do what we can to keep your personal information up to date and accurate at all times as this allows us to deliver a better service to you.If you wish to access or correct your personal information please contact us via email at email@example.com
We do not charge for receiving a request for access to personal information or for complying with a correction request. However, a charge may need to be confirmed if the request is not straightforward and will involve a considerable amount of time.Please bear in mind that, under Australian privacy laws, there may be situations where we cannot provide access to such personal information. For instance, if it would reasonably affect someone else's privacy or may pose a threat to someone's life, health or safety.
If you have any complaints or feel that there has been a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered APP code, you can contact us using the contact details below.Your complaint will be referred through an internal dispute resolution process. Your complaint will be reviewed to determine what is needed to try and resolve your complaint. We will contact you if we require more information and we will notify you of our final decision. If you are not satisfied with our final decision, you can complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via www.oaic.gov.au.
Website Information and Content
The information provided on the website does not cover all aspects of the law on the relevant subject matter. Professional advice should be sought before any action is taken based upon the matters described and discussed on this Website. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no representations about the suitability of the content of this Website for any purpose, its completeness, currency or accuracy and all content is provided without any warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the content, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
We will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, line failure or technical inaccuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any damages loss or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in or this Website.We reserve the right to modify the content of this Website from time to time.
also apply to your use of the Website.
Anonymous data and Cookies
We use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Website, for example when you browse our Website our service provider logs your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages and links accessed and the type of browser used. It does not identify you personally and we only use this information for statistical purposes and to improve the content and functionality of our Website, to better understand our clients and markets and to improve our services.
We may also generate, use and disclose aggregated and/or anonymised information and statistics about the Website for marketing and strategic purposes. However no individual will be individually identifiable from these aggregated and / or anonymised information and statistics.
In order to collect this anonymous data we may use “cookies”. Cookies are small pieces of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Sometimes they identify users where the Website requires information to be retained from one page to the next. This is purely to increase the functionality of the Website. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you can decide if you want to accept it.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our practices you can get in touch with us in the following ways:
Address: Evari Services Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 7923 Cloisters Square Perth WA 6850